You can make non-toxic beauty, cleaning, and wellness products for every member of your family, including the furry ones! But it's important to know what you're doing when you use them because irresponsible use can cause serious problems.
Here's some bullet points for you.
- Don't drink an entire bottle of essential oil in one sitting. That's just dumb.
- Don't go around pour all the essential oils all over every part of your body like it's nothing. There are areas they should NEVER go (and it may not be what you think).
- Children are not adults. Don't treat them like adults and give them the same dosage
- Animals are not humans. Don't treat them like people. Give them different dosages too.
- Don't think that you can just pour essential oils straight out of the bottle. Many require dilution!! Hint: Read the Labels
It is important that we use essential oils safely and responsibly and that begins understanding the difference between high quality essential oils and regular essential oils.