What's really fun is cinnamon lip balm! Not only does it warm your smoocher but it can make your lips appear fuller naturally. I call that a win-win.
Red Hot Lips- DIY Lip Balm
makes 12 tubes
This lip balm recipe isn't too spicy. If you want to up the ante and really feel the burn consider adding more Thieves or Cinnamon essential oil but be sure to go slow! Too much can be very uncomfortable.
- 2 TBPS coconut oil, organic (this is my favorite brand)
- 2 TBSP organic white beeswax pellets (this is a reliable brand)
- 1 TBSP shea butter (I've been using this brand for years)
- 1 tsp jojoba oil (like this one)
- 1 tsp raw honey (like this)
- 3 drops vitamin E (I like this liquid)
- 15 drops of Thieves Essential Oil (Get it here)
- 10 drops of Orange Essential Oil (Get it here)
- 12 empty lip balm tubes (I use these)
If you don't have Thieves, you can substitute it for Cinnamon essential oil or blends (like Treasure of the Season or Red Shot) if you like.
Check out StickerYou at stickeryou.com. You can easily make your custom labels at a great price. These are the best that I've used so far.
To make your own custom label, just click the pink link and then type "Lip Balm" into the search bar. Click the picture and create your own lip balm label masterpiece! It's so easy and fun! Create your own Custom Stickers, Labels, Decals, Iron Ons and Magnets! Click here!
I love making mine lip balm labels into "Business Cards". I add my preferred contact information and my website on the back of the lip balm label. That way I can hand out a lip balm to people instead of just some piece of paper. They are definitely less likely to lose it and they will think of me each time they use their spicy lip balm!
Lip Balm Holder Hack
If you aren't sure how to pour your hot melted mixture into your lip balm tubes then check out this video for a simple hack