Being fed up, I consulted "Dr. Google" and he told me that I was likely in Toxic Overload. I spent weeks researching toxic overload, leaky gut and everything that goes along with it. Once I decided to detox my body and home-- my life changed.
In 3 months, I was improving. In 6 months, the doctors said I was a miracle. But I know the TRUTH and that truth set me free.
Chemicals are killing us.
Statistically, cancer is the number 2 cause of death in the USA. 1,620 people die each day. 1 in 3 cases of cancer in America are directly linked to diet, exercise, and chemical exposure. The American Cancer Association says that only 5-10% of all cancers are genetically linked. That means 90-95% of cancers are under our control!!
There are 1000's of chemicals on the market today. The Toxic Substance Control Act of 1976 grandfathered them in. That means that these chemicals have not had safety tests completed and we know very little about the side effects.
Couple that with the fact that the average woman is exposed to over 300 chemicals a day-- 80 of them before breakfast-- we can see why chemical overload is such a problem.
This is why the time to act is NOW. Not tomorrow. Not next week. NOW. While you are still healthy and your family is healthy. It's time to take control back and a huge part of that are essential oils.
Adapted from NEAT Oil Essentials
- Does their company own any farms on which to raise herbs for oils? Have they taken measures on finding quality land in which pesticides have not been used in the last decade?
- Do they grow their products or purchase crops that were grown in an organic method? How do they verify this?
- If their company purchases oils from outside suppliers, do they visit the distilleries and farms of those suppliers periodically to observe if the herbs are grown organically, i.e. without pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers?
- How can they assure us that they purchase wildcrafted herbs that are being responsibly taken and not harming the local environment?
- Do you only use crops that were actually harvested at their peak time and, if so, was there an inordinate delay in taking them to the still and into the cookers?
- If their supplier makes a mistake in the distillation or harvesting processes that results in an inferior grade of oil, does that supplier sell the oil anyway or do they discard it?
- Do they know if the the cookers in the distilleries of their suppliers have domed lids or cone shaped lids? Most stills use dome-shaped lids. Cone topped cookers deliver a better grade of oil than dome tops.
- Do they know if their suppliers supplement the distillation process with solvents to extract additional oil from the plant matter?
- Do they know if their suppliers bottle their oils directly from the distillery without modifying the composition of the natural oil by adding anything or taking anything away?
- Do they do in house testing AND 3rd party testing?
A word of caution: Please be careful when buying essential oils from 3rd party retailers like Amazon or Ebay. There have been several reports of people going to the hospital after using tampered with products and sellers not issuing refunds or returns for damaged goods.
It's about taking small steps and saying-- no more! I will not allow these chemical filled products in my home! You can't control all the places you go, but you can control your house and that's HUGE.
I want to invite you to learn along side our team. Let us help you and guide you through the process in a simple, easy fashion.
Step 1: Start with a Premium Starter Kit.
Which Premium Starter Kit Is Best?
As a wholesale member, there are three Premium Starter Kits to choose from so let's talk about which is right for YOU.
1. "Original" Premium Starter Kit: This is the classic kit and it tends to be the most popular option. It comes with essential oils, a diffuser, samples and a lot more. This is great for people who want to DIY and have a lot of options on how they use their products.
2. Thieves Premium Starter Kit: A Non-Toxic Cleaning Kit in a Box. This is a GREAT way to start if you want to detox your home using pre-made products and a simple, concentrated cleaner-- just add water and off you go!
3. NingXia Red Premium Starter Kit is for wellness support. It's a great antioxidant drink which is very beneficial in helping to maintain good health. Just google it online to see all the amazing things it has done!
There is no wrong choice. It's all about your goals and what you want to do. If you need any help deciding, just shoot me a quick email and I can help point you in the right direction.
The "Original" Premium Starter Kit
I want to focus for a second on the original Premium Starter Kit because it is the most popular and it has the most stuff. Here’s what you get from Young Living's most Popular Premium Starter Kit, the "Original" Premium Starter Kit:
- Ten 5ml bottles of essential oils: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, Thieves, Purification, DiGize, Copaiba, and RC.
- A bonus bottle of the popular StressAway blend.
- A home diffuser with optional light, optional 30-second intervals, and auto-shut-off.
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll-on)
- Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace and Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends or to use on yourself-- I don't judge.)
- Two NingXia Red 2oz samples (an antioxidant drink concentrate that’s a great supplement for supporting health and wellbeing)
You pay: $160 – that’s almost 50% off!
Ready to go?! You can Join HERE!
*The prices are already adjusted to reflect the sale!
- Swap those air fresheners, candles, and plug-ins with a diffuser.
- Use Young Living's Laundry Soap, Thieves Cleaner, and Dish Soap instead of retail brands.
- Use essential oils on some dryer balls instead of dryer sheets
Maybe the first month, you can focus on some of the Thieves products. In fact, you can replace 95% of the retail cleaning items in your home with just the Concentrated Thieves Household Cleaner. It's $22 for the concentrated cleaner (it's also in the Thieves Premium Starter Kit) and on average, it can make non-toxic cleaning products for $1 per bottle. That's a WIN!
The next month, focus on personal care items like toothpaste, mouthwash, deodorant, shampoo. The third month-- beauty supplies like your face wash or body lotion. You can either DIY these items or buy them directly from Young Living.
You matter. Your family matters. And you have the power to take control of your own home. Kick those chemicals to the curb!
My Gift To You
I want to help you create a non-toxic oasis for your family. You won't do this alone.
After you join my team, I’ll be sending you a welcome text with a 101 Essential Oil course so be sure to include your CELL PHONE NUMBER when you enroll! From there, you will have options to sign up for my Tips and Tricks series, other essential oil classes and the option to text me to get 1:1 help.
If you decide that you do want to share your YL oils as a business or just a little bit of extra money, then please let me know! Many people build their business with friends and family with the goal of having their oils paid for every month. We have resources such as FREE classes and mentorships to help those who are interested in building. I would love for you to join my essential oils team!