Regardless of if you do or not-- I know it's true. You are 100% capable of achieving whatever goal you have your heart set on and I know you have a goal or you wouldn't have clicked this link!
- Do you want to reduce chemicals in your life so that your family can be healthier?
- Do you want to use non-toxic products to help give you the skin you always have wanted?
- Do you want to seek alternative methods to keep your body functioning how it's supposed to?
Because let's face it. We are tired of waiting to get sick before we can get better. We are tired of being deceived by marketing companies. We are tired of not knowing what we are doing to our own bodies. We are tired of being confused about what's good for us.
If any of those reasons are anywhere close to the reason why you clicked this page-- then you're in the right place.
You have the power to take control of your life and do what is best for you, your family, your pets and anyone you care for. All you need to do is trust yourself and the knowledge that there is a better way.
Adapted from NEAT Oil Essentials
- Does their company own any farms on which to raise herbs for oils? Have they taken measures on finding quality land in which pesticides have not been used in the last decade?
- Do they grow their products or purchase crops that were grown in an organic method? How do they verify this?
- If their company purchases oils from outside suppliers, do they visit the distilleries and farms of those suppliers periodically to observe if the herbs are grown organically, i.e. without pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers?
- How can they assure us that they purchase wildcrafted herbs that are being responsibly taken and not harming the local environment?
- Do you only use crops that were actually harvested at their peak time and, if so, was there an inordinate delay in taking them to the still and into the cookers?
- If their supplier makes a mistake in the distillation or harvesting processes that results in an inferior grade of oil, does that supplier sell the oil anyway or do they discard it?
- Do they know if the the cookers in the distilleries of their suppliers have domed lids or cone shaped lids? Most stills use dome-shaped lids. Cone topped cookers deliver a better grade of oil than dome tops.
- Do they know if their suppliers supplement the distillation process with solvents to extract additional oil from the plant matter?
- Do they know if their suppliers bottle their oils directly from the distillery without modifying the composition of the natural oil by adding anything or taking anything away?
- Do they do in house testing AND 3rd party testing?
A word of caution: Please be careful when buying essential oils from 3rd party retailers like Amazon or Ebay. There have been several reports of people going to the hospital after using tampered with products and sellers not issuing refunds or returns for damaged goods.
If you decide that using Young Living is right for you, then I am even more excited for you. I am a bit biased, but they are the brand that I believe in the most! This is one of the most awesomest (is that a word?) decisions you can make! Joining is easy, but you should know that there are TWO ways to join! This handy graphic below will explain the difference!
If you've decided to purchase products as retail member, great! You can get started right now by clicking HERE!
If you think the wholesale membership is right for you then, we need to talk!
Which Premium Starter Kit Is Best?
As a wholesale member, there are three Premium Starter Kits to choose from so let's talk about which is right for YOU.
1. "Original" Premium Starter Kit: This is the classic kit and it tends to be the most popular option. It comes with essential oils, a diffuser, samples and a lot more. This is great for people who want to DIY and have a lot of options on how they use their products.
2. Thieves Premium Starter Kit: This kit is great especially if you aren't so into DIYs.... yet. It has a focus on non-toxic cleaning and home care, but the majority of the products are pre-made for easy use.
3. NingXia Red Premium Starter Kit is for wellness support. It's a great antioxidant drink which is very beneficial in helping to maintain good health. Just google it online to see all the amazing things it has done!
There is no wrong choice. It's all about your goals and what you want to do. If you need any help deciding, just shoot me a quick email and I can help point you in the right direction.
The Most Popular Premium Starter Kit
Here’s what you get from Young Living's most Popular Premium Starter Kit, the "Original" Premium Starter Kit:
- Ten 5ml bottles of essential oils: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, Thieves, Purification, DiGize, Copaiba, and RC.
- A bonus bottle of the popular StressAway blend.
- A home diffuser with optional light, optional 30-second intervals, and auto-shut-off.
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll-on)
- Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace and Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends or to use on yourself-- I don't judge.)
- Two NingXia Red 2oz samples (an antioxidant drink concentrate that’s a great supplement for supporting health and wellbeing)
You pay: $160 – that’s almost 50% off!
Ready to go?! You can Join HERE!
*The prices are already adjusted to reflect the sale!
After you join my team, I’ll be sending you a welcome email which contains tons of resources and information about getting started. Don't forget to check for the FREE E-Course that I will send you to help you get the best use out of your Premium Starter Kit! If you do not receive this-- PUH-LEASE contact me so I can get it to you because it's so helpful!
If you decide that you do want to share your YL oils as a business or just a little bit of extra money, then please let me know! Many people build their business with friends and family with the goal of having their oils paid for every month. We have resources such as FREE classes and mentorships to help those who are interested in building. I would love for you to join my essential oils team!