Most days I still go without make-up, but I wanted to share with you my basic "must have" list for a nice natural look. If you guys like this post, I can make another with a fancier date night color scheme. Woohoo!
- Tinted Moisturizer: a sheer to medium foundation in White Peach
- It definitely provided a nice light coverage and I love that it has moisturizer and SPF included.
- It does help to even out your skin if you have mild blemished or little imperfections. They have heavier makeup if you want better coverage, but I've never tried it
- Lip Glaze (lipstick): Sultry
- This is GORGEOUS. It's very natural, but sexy at the same time. It's rich, creamy and it's wonderful under the Pink Caramel lip gloss.
- Lip Gloss: Pink Caramel
- It's a really pretty color-- a soft pink with a bit of brown.
- My problem is not the product, but the applicator. It's difficult to get the product out of the pump jar onto the wand, but when you finally get it out-- it's perfect
- Creamstick Eye Pencil: Black Pearl
- This is a thick pencil and is better applied with an applicator, but it goes on really smooth and stays put.
- The black looks more silver on the pencil and goes on gray. It's also sparkly.
- Eye Shadow: Sateen
- The eye shadow was a bit more purple than I imagined, but it's a beautiful dark color. Surprisingly, it doesn't go on dark, but provides a nice subtle color.
- Mascara: Black
- It's mascara. Not rocket science.
- It doesn't clump, but nature's not water proof.
- Lip and Cheek Tint: Pinkest Pink (my newest FREE sample)
- This was one of my free gifts and I'm not crazy about the color. It's true to it's name: very pink, but it's smooth and creamy.
- You can use this product on your lips or your cheeks! I really like the idea and the product just not the color.
- Pssssst…. I'm not wearing this one in the pictures
I notice the biggest difference in the diminished appearance of the dark circles under my eyes, my eyelashes look longer and fuller and the color of the eye shadow makes my eyes pop. I also really, really, really like that their lip products have a built in moisturizer because I've got chapped lips.
You can also buy a lot of these products from Amazon, but I recommend buying direction from 100% Pure because they give you FREE STUFF!
if you're going to spend $50 or more you get free shipping (anytime) and you ALWAYS get free samples. For instance, on my last order I received an extra eye liner, the cheek and lip tint, and 3 sample tubes of different skin care products. Yay! And they often have free gifts if you spend over a certain amount of money which is awesome. I love free stuff!!
If you end up trying out their products, I hope you tell me what you got and how you like it!
Looking for DIY make up? Check out Coco's Wells DIY foundation.