Yeah. Sometimes I have smart ideas. #truth
Eye Serum Roll-on
- 20 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 15 drops of Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- 10 drops of Frankincense Essential Oil
- Rosehip Oil (organic)
- Sweet Almond Oil (organic)
- 5 ml glass bottle (I re-use my empty Young Living bottles)
- 1 roller fitment
- Stainless Steel Mini Funnel (recommended)
In a clean 5 ml bottle, I add the essential oils, then the carrier oils. The carrier oil measurements don't really need to be exact, but the goal is to fill the remaining space with 50% Almond Oil and 50% Rose Hips Oil. After I've secured the fitment top on the bottle, I'll roll it between my hands gently to mix the solution.
When using essential oil on your skin it is very important to use high quality products because the lesser quality ones have been known to cause side effects.
Please read this to learn more about which essential oil brand I trust and how to get 24% off their products. If you'd like to join my Natural Living Support Group on Facebook please fill out this form!
If you'd like to join my Natural Living Support Group on Facebook please fill out this form or you can read DIY Beauty Basics 101