And since they have the topic of breast cancer on lock down, I thought that I'd just talk about breast support in general. Let's face it! At the end of the day we can all admit that happy, perky boobs are pretty great. And in a world where there is so much conflict, there is one thing that can unite us all together: the best boobs are happy both on the inside and outside.
Awwwww.... get your tissues folks! I am blowing the cap off of this sentimental thing today!
To support the appearance of healthy breasts, we need to make sure they are well equipped to handle gravity. And no, that does not mean that you need the super support bra of the century. Let the girls breath, bounce and be FREE!!!
Did you know that people who let the girls hang loose tend to have the happiest, perkiest breasts?What? Did that just blow your mind? Do you think I'm full of it. Well, let's think this... if you had something hold up your arms for 10 hours a day-- are they having to do any work? Are they supporting their own weight? There is actually research supporting that "support bras" cause the boobs to get lazy and start to atrophy (aka fall down) since they aren't being regularly used. Curious to know more? Then read more here because I think I did a pretty good job already with the arm analogy.
However, sometimes bras are important. For instance, bouncing on trampolines would require a sports bra or else small children could be traumatized as well as your breasts.
Here are some suggestions for quality sports bras which are made with healthier materials (remember most cotton is full of pesticides and other nasty boob-hating chemicals... and it's probably wrapped in pink this month)
- Organic Cotton Sports Bra (Low Impact)
- Organic/Natural Adjustable Sports Bra (High Activity)
- Natural Material Endurance Performance Sports Bra
- Organic Sporty Racerback Nursing Sports Bra
- Organic Yoga Bra
- Bamboo Sports Bra
One of the most important thing we can do to help keep our breasts happy is to keep the lymphatic system flowing. We can do this by not constricting the breasts (freedooooom), but also by encouraging and promotion healthy circulation in those areas. One of my absolute favorite ways to help encourage this is to do regular lymphatic massages in addition to the DIY Bountiful Bosom Serum. I could tell you all day how to do it, but there is nothing like watching a boob massage. Here's the video.
One of my favorite things to use to help keep my breasts happy is Cel-Lite Magic. It's full of carrier oils and essential oils which help our breasts reach their maximum perky potential! This massage oil is full of ingredients which help to encourage healthy circulation and lymph drainage, but also helps to reduce dimpling and improve the overall appearance of skin.
If you care to know, here is exactly what's in it. YOU. ARE. WELCOME.
- Almond Oil: High in Vitamin E and nourishing to the skin.
- Coconut Oil: We all know the benefits and amazingness of coconut oil, but it also helps to more fully absorb some of the essential oils in this mixture.
- Grapeseed Oil: Nourishes the skin and helps to encourage healthy blood flow
- Olive Oil: Full of squalene which is great for skin
- Wheat Germ Oil: Full of vitamins and minerals which can help support healthy cells by reducing free radicals while also being very supportive to skin.
- Cypress: maintains healthy blood flow and lymphatic draining
- Cedarwood: Purifying and highly beneficial to the skin
- Clary Sage: Helps to maintain cellular health and hormonal balance in the body.
- Grapefruit: Helps to maintain proper lymph drainage
- Juniper: Detoxifies and cleanse
Sounds pretty amazing right? This is my base for my DIY Bountiful Bosom Serum!
DIY Bountiful Bosom Serum
- 1 oz of Cel-Lite Magic (get it here)
- 10 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- 5 drops Lavender Essential Oil or Cypress Essential Oil
- OPTIONAL: 10 drops Sandalwood
I mix this into a jar (you can use Pink Jar if you want make a pink point). Keep it out of direct sunlight!
At night, I apply a small amount over each breast, making sure to cover the entire area include the area under my arm. If you have a caring and selfless significant other, they may be willing to help make sure that the serum is adequately massaged into the skin because they are nice like that. Make sure it's fully absorbed before you put your PJ top.
I honestly really love how this serum smells and what it's done for my ladies! I hope you love it as much as I do. Now go celebrate your breasts with a non-toxic solution!!
REMINDER: Make sure you are getting high quality essential oils (like these) because most brands (even "pure" ones) are full of added chemicals and synthetic material which can make boobies angry and nobody likes angry boobs. And, yes, the same company sells Cel-Lite Magic as well as the essential oils I love because they sell everything amazing. True story.
And if you want to see my face I made a video for you! YAY!