- 1 box of chocolate cake mix (You can use the gluten free kind, but I really like the fudge cake kind)
- 1/2 bag of mini heath chocolate bars, crushed
- 1/2 cup strong coffee
- 1 big box of instant pudding (I like pudding)
- 1 tub of whipped cream (I tried to substitute with coconut milk whipped cream, but if you don't serve it right away--- it's not so great)
- 1 trifle bowl (or several small ones)
Make pudding to pudding directions. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Unwrap the health bars and put them in a plastic bag. Beat them to death with something. You want a few bigger chunks, but a lot of little crumbs.
Now gather everything together with the trifle bowl and begin layering.
- Crumbled up about 1/3 of the chocolate cake--- enough to fill up a 1/4 of the bowl or so
- Pour half the coffee over the cake
- Half the pudding, delicious pudding.
- Whipped Cream
- Heath bar crumbles